Kleenanswicbio Admin replied

7 weeks ago

Gamera Vs. Guiron Tamil Dubbed Movie Free Download

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 Three children, two boys and a girl, stumble upon a flying saucer. The boys both step in without hesitating, and are whisked away to a planet in Earth's orbit but on the exact opposite side of the Sun. Inhabiting this planet are two women with Midwestern accents, who hypnotize the children to find they fantasize about milk, donuts, and Gamera, our favorite hero turtle. The women simply want to eat their brains. Back home, no one will believe the little girl's story of alien abduction, not even Officer Concha (pronounced "Cornjob"). Finally, Gamera rescues the children while fighting Guiron, a monster with a giant knife for a nose. Gamera kills Guiron while doing gymnastics on a parallel bar and takes the kids home, where the kids hope for peace, understanding, and the end of traffic accidents.
Aliens kidnap two children and take them to another planet for the purpose of getting knowledge from their brains, but Gamera follows and tries to rescue them.
Where to start…I've seen a few Gamera films in the past, mostly being ridiculed on MST3K (and for good reason). The dialog was horrendous, the "special" effects were the helmet-wearing-tooth-guard-chomping-short-bus-riding kind of special, and I got to the point that I really hoped the space "aliens" (2 ladies in discarded original Star Trek alien costumes) would make good on their plan to eat the children. It was terrible, but I'm not a 10-year-old in 1960s Japan. That's the important thing to understand about Gamera movies: they were made for children, apparently because the Japanese don't believe in cartoons. America had Mickey Mouse and Bugs Bunny in the 60s, Japanese kids had a guy in a rubber sabretooth turtle suit. And there's no way Guiron isn't the inspiration for the Knifehead kaiju in "Pacific Rim".
I remember watching Japanese monster movies as a kid, and I really don&#39;t recall seeing this one. I could swear that there were actually a couple of Gamera movies that were decent. But maybe not? This story begins with reports of alien waves being received by Earth scientist. Soon afterwards, a child and his friends discover through a telescope a spaceship approaching Earth. They decide to investigate, and two boys are whisked away in the spaceship to another &quot;star&quot;. Yes, I said &quot;star&quot;, because that&#39;s apparently the translation comes across. For some reason, one of the boys is obsessed with &quot;traffic accidents&quot; <br/><br/>Here we quickly meet Guiron which I guess is the &quot;bad&quot; monster in this movie. He&#39;s a monster that walks on 4 legs, and has a big knife blade for a head. Gamera is of course a turtle shaped monster, that breathes fire and is propelled by shooting fire out of it&#39;s leg holes. Who knows where the fuel for Gamera comes from? Again, one of they boys is obsessed with &quot;traffic accidents&quot;.<br/><br/>It&#39;s the typical formula, in the end Gamera defeats his foe, and helps return the boys safely to Earth. The effects in this movie are really poor and laughable. The props make Star Trek the original series shows look like something along the lines of Star Wars 3 or something. The English translation is laughable on it&#39;s own, at a point it almost sounds like the Japanese translators are spoofing themselves!<br/><br/>If you insist on watching this movie, at least do yourself a favor and see the MSTed version. They do quite a number with it, after all there&#39;s plenty of material to work with. So you can watch the MST version or just avoid it. 1/10

Connection tamil dubbed movie downloadthe Remember to Be the Best full movie in hindi free downloadthe Flex's New Workout full movie in hindi free download hdEpisode 1.17 full movie hd 1080p downloadPittsburgh Finals download movie freePoor Little Rich Turtle tamil dubbed movie torrentA Christmas Carol full movie in hindi free downloadTova: Escape from Respa movie download in hdA Helping H.A.M. telugu full movie downloadDaigaku no sanz kutachi full movie download in hindi hd
Please log in to post a reply.